Being part of
If you share our values and are dedicated, talented and motivated to make a difference to people’s lives, then you’ve come to the right place.
At the heart of Right There is our values. And we are proud to live by these every day, to be the best we can be for those involved in our work.
We treat everyone the same way – with dignity and respect. You’ll find no judgement here.
We take great pride in having high standards and transparency about our goals and progress as a charity.
We understand the importance of empathy, and the power of a shoulder to lean on.
We believe firmly in the goodness in people; their strengths and what makes them unique.
We are always learning to be the best we can be.
Our People Benefits
As well as a rewarding career, we’ve got a range of benefits so you are supported in your role and can make the most of life’s special moments.
Our benefits include:
- Hybrid working – working where is best for you and your role
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- 24-hour counselling and wellbeing services
- 6 weeks annual leave, rising to 8 after a year (plus you can purchase up to 5 more days)
- Life insurance (4x your salary)
- Supporting employees with relevant sick pay
- Training and development – from SQA to trauma training, you can keep learning on the job
- Cycle to work scheme – hop on your bike to feel healthier and save money